Our policy is valid for a period of 14 calendar days from the date of the purchase. If you receive your order and are not satisfied for any reason you can return the product for a refund. If the period of 14 days has lapsed since the purchase, we can't, unfortunately, offer you a refund.
The following criteria must be met to qualify for a refund:
- Product must be in original packaging
- Product must be unused
- Product must not be damaged
In order to ensure the above criteria has been met, all returns will be inspected. If the product does not meet the listed criteria, we reserve the right not to issue a refund.
Proof of purchase
To complete your refund, we require a receipt, purchase order or other proof of purchase. Please note that without the aforementioned proof of purchase, we will not issue a refund.
Sale and clearance items
Only regular priced items may be returned, unfortunately sale or clearance items cannot be returned.
In order to return an order, you must contact us first.
For non-faulty goods
- Returns can be mailed to: Technology Centre, Bridge Street, Church, Accrington, BB5 4HU. You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs with regard to the items that you wish to return. We will not refund the shipping costs.
- Ensure you have contacted our customer services and read our Terms and Conditions.
For faulty goods
- Please contact us and we will arrange a pick-up service free of charge.
- All goods will be inspected before an exchange or refund is applied.
You must take care to ensure that the goods are properly packaged so that they will not be damaged while in transit. If the product is found damaged or used beyond what it takes for us to reasonably inspect it, then we may reject a refund.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.
This document was last updated on April 29, 2019